I've Got A New Home!

This blog has been moved to http://traceyjean.blogspot.com.
Please update your bookmarks and come join me for some crafting fun.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Cleanup

Smart me, I took a couple days off work for some rest and relaxation, and instead thought it would be a great time to give the place a good cleaning in time for the holidays. Of course those who know me realise that means the house is an even bigger mess than when I first started. So now, instead of straightening things up a little, I've got to clean up this new mess I've created. It gets worse before it gets better and all that jazz. It would appear that my lovely home can be likened to the current economic situation - gonna get a whole lot worse before it gets better. I'm just trying to prepare as best as I can for what comes next, doing what I can to control my personal finances and support my family in any way I can. If we just hang in there and look out for each other, we can make things better in small but important ways. Hey, if nothing else, at least I've got clean floors. Come on over and eat off them sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment