I've Got A New Home!

This blog has been moved to http://traceyjean.blogspot.com.
Please update your bookmarks and come join me for some crafting fun.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Spring Blog Train

This is my first ever blog train and I'm so excited. The designers at All You Can Scrap have created some beautiful kits, and I am honored to present a few quickpages for your pleasure. Make sure to come back for more. Enjoy!
From Blogger Pictures

This is the last stop on the train. All blogs are listed below so you can get back to any that you may have missed. Have fun!
Designs By Mel
Helron Designs
All You Can Scrap Blog
Candys Treasures
Foxylady Creations
DAMC
May-fair Creatives
TraceyJean

1 comment:

  1. awesome girl, heres a tip in the area where you posted the link to the place you download the QP if you copy and paste this ?digifree at the end of the link digifree will pick it up and put it on there freebies blog

    ReplyDelete