I've Got A New Home!

This blog has been moved to http://traceyjean.blogspot.com.
Please update your bookmarks and come join me for some crafting fun.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Review

The past few days have been very busy for me.

I've been selected to be part of the Creative Team at allyoucanscrap.com, which is quite an honour. As I've only been scrapping for a short time, I hope I can do justice to their wonderful products. Here is my first layout which was done for the monthly challenge. It features my beautiful niece, Ayanna. I thought her very fitting for the theme - Flowers and Pearls.


Over the weekend, a few girls and I headed to the World's Universal Beauty pageant in San Marcos, Texas, where we represented our beautiful island nation of Jamaica. We had a blast in all areas of the competition, particularly during the Western themed party where we led the dancing all night long (or at least till 9:30 since the little ones needed their beauty sleep). The girls did well and I was proud of them all. Photos will follow over the next few days.

Go Jamaica!

No comments:

Post a Comment