I've Got A New Home!

This blog has been moved to http://traceyjean.blogspot.com.
Please update your bookmarks and come join me for some crafting fun.

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New You

It's that time of year when we reflect on the past and look hopefully towards the future. Those who know me are aware that I don't believe in the whole "New Year's Resolution" thing, so I won't even bother to list some here.

I will say that I am still determined to use up my stash. To that end, I've been exploring the wide world of Amazon looking for some idea books to help me out, and I found this one: A Card A Day by the lovely people at Paper Crafts Magazine. Now I can't see me making a card a day for a whole year, but I figure I can manage 52 cards in 52 weeks, so I think I'll give that a try. I may end up doing more, but I figure this is a doable goal. And it will have the added benefit of giving me room to get some of the gorgeous new stuff I know is coming. (What can I say, it's an addiction.)

I haven't started yet, but I decided to post a little something I did for a girlfriend of mine who finds herself a year older this week. The card is based on a Mojo Monday sketch I found a few weeks ago.

Supplies used: Basic Cardstock; CTMH Stamps Set - Surprise; CTMH Markers - Honey, Crystal Blue; Tombow Dual Brush Marker Blender Pen; Inks - ColorBox Frost White & Memento Tuxedo Black; EK Success Border Punch - Diamond Lace; Perfect Pearls; Cuttlebug Embossing Folders - Moroccan Screen & Herringbone; American Crafts Zing Embossing Powder in White; Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 3; Sizzix BigKick; Ribbon from Michaels; Tombow Mono Liquid Glue

1 comment:

  1. This is a BEAUT! ABSOLUTELY!
    You GOOOO my girl!

    You're the BEST

    Your VERY BIASED MMMOMMMM!

    ReplyDelete