I've Got A New Home!

This blog has been moved to http://traceyjean.blogspot.com.
Please update your bookmarks and come join me for some crafting fun.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Love (Card 2 of 52)

All week I've been feeling a little under the weather - tired, achy, sniffly... Well today I woke up with a runny nose and a sore throat. I figured that meant I wouldn't actually manage to make a card this week. Since this is only the second week, I felt that it was way too early to start skipping, so I pushed myself to get it done and I'm glad I did. This week's card is for my mom who always pushes through to get things done, especially when she's feeling less than 100%. Love you Momma!

My inspiration for this card came from a sketch I found on the Sweet Stop blog. So here it is - Sketch #SSS39. Enjoy!


I covered the card base with paper, punched out a border, added some chipboard, and finished it off with a bow.

See you next week!

Supplies used: Paper - Basic Grey Eva Collection; Chipboard - 3Birds; Punch - Fiskars Scalloped Sentiments; Adhesive - Tombo Mono Aqua Liquid Glue, ATG 714.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: