I've Got A New Home!

This blog has been moved to http://traceyjean.blogspot.com.
Please update your bookmarks and come join me for some crafting fun.

Friday, February 19, 2010

{Heart} U (3 of 52)

Silly girl, after you make them you have to post them. How else do we keep track?

Yes, there will be much catching up today. I was blurfing, looking for some inspiration when I decided to check out the ol' blog. Immediately I realised I had not posted any of my weekly cards since January. Uh oh! What this means for you is that there will be a whole bunch of insane posts in the next day from yours truly. (It's the only way I'll get caught up)

N-E-Wayz, here is the first of many - a little something I put together for my girl Ali. Anyone who knows her is aware that she is a big holiday girl, with Valentine's Day topping the list.
This little gem has got some faux stitching, heat embossing, and a touch of the gold leafing with a paint marker. I really enjoyed making it and I especially like the end result.
(In case you're wondering, yes, she loved it)

Here's what I used:
Cardstock - PTI and Bazzill; Paper - MM Cosmopolitan; Stamps - CTMH Chocolate Alpha, K&Co Seasonal Stamps; Ink - Colorbox Frost White, CTMH Garnet; Ribbon - AC; Pens - Elmers Gold Leaf, Uniball Signo Broad; Punch - Fiskars My Funny Valentine and Upper Crest; Zing embossing powder; WRMK Corner Chomper

Laters,
TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment